Thursday, January 19, 2006

A sucker punch at SWG


Now don't take this wrong. I enjoy playing SWG especially on the Tempest server. But lately SOE has made it easier to take pot shots at the game many of us still play.

So while testing out the DDO beta I took a pot shot at both games. I like both and both have their good moments, but anyone can attest when playing DDO the way you get to 80% of the dungeons is to crawl down a sewer.

I just wish I could figure out how to take the HUD down and the names on the DDO screenshots.

Im sure ill be playing both games for a while when DDO launches ill split some of my SWG time.

Hope you enjoy
Matticus

any feedback can be sent to JOHNSMEADLY_DOESNTGIVEARATSASS@moron .com

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainweaver said...

You can map to a key to remove names and the HUD. The names one works, I didn't test the HUD one yet.

10:27 AM  
Blogger blumpy said...

Look what I came across!

/wave Matt!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Guitarroy said...

hey blumps Im posting under Arokerris name?

I should actually get my own login info but i forget stuff like name and crap.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home